This fantastic studio flat is set within a prestigious Victorian building with a porter, set on the 4th floor with far-reaching views, modern interiors and lift access.
- Prestigious Victorian building with lift and porter
- Spacious studio room with high ceilings
- Plenty of natural light and far-reaching views
- Traditional wooden floors and fireplace
- Well-equipped separate kitchen
- Stunning views over roof tops of Old Chelsea
- Superior location close to River Thames
- Presented in exceptional condition throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,512 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 327 (30 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Battersea Park station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Chelsea Embankment runs along the River Thames to the south of King's Road. For green space the idyllic Chelsea Physic Gardens and Burton's Court are close by, as well as leafy Battersea Park. Sloane Square is just a short walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000