Set within a beautiful period property, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with period features and modern décor.
- Located on the lower ground floor with private entrance
- Bay-fronted reception room with fireplace
- Separate kitchen with good storage space
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Contemporary en suite bathroom
- Guest cloakroom
- Modern neutral décor and wood floors
- Excellent ceiling height
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Old Brompton Road is on the doorstep and provides a wealth of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,760 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 553 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000