A bright and spacious two bedroom flat offering fabulous entertaining space, a substantial south-west-facing reception room, high ceilings and elegant details.
- Beautifully presented south-west-facing ground floor flat
- Dual-aspect reception room with bay windows
- Good-sized fitted kitchen
- Larger-than-average master bedroom
- Further additional bedroom
- Bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Superb location for local amenities and transport
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is conveniently located close to the many amenities and facilities of Earls Court.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
Amazing Italian food on Fulham Road close to the hospital.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,080 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,068 (99 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000