Situated on the ground floor of stunning development, this spacious two bedroom property benefits from stylish interiors, contemporary fitted kitchen and amazing views across the Thames.
- Amazing two bedroom ground floor flat
- Sleek kitchen with integrated Miele appliances
- Double bedrooms with fitted storage space
- En suites in both master and second bedroom
- Private terrace overlooking the Thames
- Well proportioned living and dining space
- Close to a number of local transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
With its riverside location, Palace Wharf is also conveniently close to a number of transport links including Hammersmith Overground and Underground Station, Barons Court, Putney Bridge and Fulham Broadway Underground Stations.
Hammersmith locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant that is part of a small chain. Serving classic dishes and delicious cocktails, it has a rustic feel and a terrace too.
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
An intimate setting with exceptionally accommodating staff and a diverse menu.
Piccadilly District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
Barons Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,630 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,456 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 901 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park
020 3841 4100