Arranged on the 8th floor of a sought after riverside development, this superb 2 bedroom apartment boasts a private Balcony and Lift access.
- Light reception with space to dine
- Modern open plan kitchen with appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower and fitted wardrobes
- 2nd bedroom and family bathroom
- Lift access and private Balcony
- Riverside location
- Underground parking available
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,310 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 752 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
St Georges Wharf offers a host of on site facilities including a gym, supermarket, health center and underground parking while Vauxhall Cross is nearby with a selection of transport options for access to the city.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.