Set in a purpose built block, a 2 bed flat is refurbished, boasting an immaculate finish and 2 Private Balconies. The desirable reception, spacious kitchen and modern bathrooms are complemented by warm wooden floors.
- Refurbished flat on 2nd floor
- Naturally lit reception with space to dine
- 2 Elegant double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek kitchen with access to 1st Balcony
- Chic family bathroom and WC
- Wooden flooring accompanies a neutral interior
- 2nd Private Balcony with Urban views
- Additional hallway and Balcony storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,164 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 701 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Victoria Northern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located central of Vauxhall and Larkhall Parks, Wilbraham House is moments away from local amenities. Transport links include Stockwell Underground Station and Vauxhall Station, which are conveniently close.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!