Set on the fourth floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen with two lovely double bedrooms.
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the fourth floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with space to dine
- Two lovely double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Sleek bathroom
- Ample fitted storage
- Ideally located on the doorstep to Stockwell Underground
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located on the doorstep to Stockwell Underground Station which has the Northern and Victoria Lines providing great transport links around London.
Stockwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious coffee made using Campbell and Syme beans, food made by Salon Brixton and sweet treats too.
Brixton Village Grill
A cheap and cheerful breakfast in trendy Brixton Village. This restaurant also serves lunch and dinner.
The Agile Rabbit
Great pizza, drinks, live music at weekends and friendly service.
Victoria Northern lines, Zone: 2
Clapham North station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Clapham High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,977 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 944 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable