Benefiting from a superb location just moments from Twickenham's town centre, this wonderful two bedroom flat offers stunning interiors throughout and two private balconies.
- Bright and spacious two bedroom first floor flat
- Modern open-plan reception room with ample dining space
- Interior designed kitchen with Smeg integrated appliances
- Modern master bedroom with smart en-suite shower room
- Features two lovely private balconies
- Provides secure fob entry with concierge services
- Benefits from a secure underground parking space
- Arranged on the first floor of a superb development
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Brewery Wharf is well placed for the vast selection of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants in Twickenham town centre. The iconic Twickenham Rugby Ground is close by which features a Virgin Active Gym and Marriot Hotel and the nearest station is Twickenham.
Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Close to St Margarets Station, this place is a cosy 'old man' style pub with a welcoming atmosphere.
Gorgeous gastro pub near Marble Hill Park - great for Sunday roasts but book ahead!
Enjoy artisan breads and amazing pizzas in this fantastic local bakery.
St Margarets station
Strawberry Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,707 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 776 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham
020 8973 2777