This stunning five bedroom lateral apartment offers an incredible living space throughout with bespoke interiors which include a striking kitchen, double reception room and superb master suite with separate study.
- Beautiful five bedroom lateral apartment
- Highly sought after and prestigious location
- Stunning interiors throughout with feature lighting
- Superb double reception room and fantastic kitchen
- Master suite with en-suite, study and dressing room
- Two further bedrooms with dressing rooms
- Gorgeous features throughout with built-in fish tank
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Bryanston Court is a prestigious location on George Street set moments from a host of local amenities and transport links.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Café
Part of the prestigious chain of cafes and restaurants, you might even spot a celebrity or two in this chic cafe restaurant.
Grosvenor Square on a balmy evening beats Hyde Park!
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Circle Line) station
District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £18,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,894 (268 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100