A prestigious three bedroom duplex apartment presented in exceptional condition and benefiting from a beautiful rear garden and three double bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms.
- Expansive three bedroom duplex apartment
- Well arranged over the ground and lower ground levels
- Within a fabulous period block just off Grosvenor Square
- Wonderful reception room with bright interiors
- Three bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms
- Benefits from garden and patio
- Recently refurbished to an excellent standard
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated within easy reach of the amenities of Oxford Street and the shops, bars and restaurants of Mayfair, Upper Brook Street offers motorists easy access to the A40 (M) and A4/M4 as well as rapid access to Heathrow Airport.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St Christopher's Place
After a busy day down Oxford Street, nothing beats a quiet escape to this hidden gem tucked in the heart of Marylebone.
Mayfair Pizza Company
A hidden gem on a cobbled street in Mayfair. Simple bistro-style Italian food, a wood-fired pizza oven and really affordable for the Mayfair area.
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Oxford Circus station
Victoria Central Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,266 (210 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000