A prestigious three bedroom duplex apartment presented in exceptional condition and benefiting from a beautiful rear garden and three double bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms.
- Expansive three bedroom duplex apartment
- Well arranged over the ground and lower ground levels
- Within a fabulous period block just off Grosvenor Square
- Wonderful reception room with bright interiors
- Three bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms
- Benefits from garden and patio
- Recently refurbished to an excellent standard
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,256 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,266 (210 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Oxford Circus station
Victoria Central Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated within easy reach of the amenities of Oxford Street and the shops, bars and restaurants of Mayfair, Upper Brook Street offers motorists easy access to the A40 (M) and A4/M4 as well as rapid access to Heathrow Airport.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Paddington Street Gardens
A quiet spot moments from the fantastic cafes and restaurants in the heart of Marylebone. Don't forget your table tennis bats!
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
An amazing restaurant for crab and steak. A very cool place where everyone sits on long tables, but don't eat beforehand as it leaves you very full!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000