Affording spacious interiors with attractive décor, this wonderful two bedroom flat is enviably located on the fourth floor of a prestigious development within easy reach of Oxford Street and Piccadilly.
- Wonderful two bedroom fourth floor appartment
- Stunning reception room with dining area
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two large bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom with additional en suite
- Fabulous development in the heart of Mayfair
- Moments the green spaces of Hyde Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Park Lane overlooks the expansive greenery of Hyde Park and offers easy access to the shops, restaurants and entertainment venues of the West End. Transport links include Green Park Underground Station.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grosvenor Square on a balmy evening beats Hyde Park!
In this corner of Green Park, there's a number of memorials that remind us of Britain's rich history.
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Hyde Park Corner station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Green Park station
Piccadilly Jubilee Victoria lines, Zone: 1
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £868 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 907 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000