Enviably located in the heart of Mayfair this stunning 2 bedroom flat has been beautifully presented throughout with spacious accommodation.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat on the first floor
- Elegant building with secure entry and lift access
- Stylish reception room with ample space to dine
- Offers modern and well equipped kitchen
- Well presented master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated just off Park Lane and within short distance of the peaceful greenery of Hyde Park, Balfour Place is ideally located amongst a selection of amenities in the Mayfair area while the high street shopping of Oxford Street is nearby.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In this corner of Green Park, there's a number of memorials that remind us of Britain's rich history.
Just off Carnaby Street, this shop is like a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for grown up's! All of the chocolates are hand made by the team and don't just look good, they taste amazing too...
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Hyde Park Corner station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,089 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,027 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.