This recently refurbished three bedroom flat boasts stylish interiors throughout and is ideally located opposite Connaught Square and moments from Hyde Park.
- Fabulous three bedroom apartment on raised ground floor
- Boasts bright, clean interiors throughout
- Spacious reception room with dining room
- Situated in an attractive Bayswater building
- Wonderful location just moments from Hyde Park
- Both bedrooms comprise of an smart en-suite
- Brilliant location for local amenties and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A wealth of amenities are immediately available on Edgware Road, with an extended selection also within good distance in Mayfair, Marylebone and Soho. Transport links include Marble Arch (Central line) and an array of regular bus services.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grosvenor House Hotel
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon Champagne tea!
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Circle Line) station
District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Bakerloo) station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,581 (146 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000