This substantial and unique three bedroom flat offers stunning, spacious living and entertaining space with a beautiful reception room offering wonderfully high ceilings and a wealth of period features.
- Gorgeous three bedroom split level flat
- Exceptional open plan kitchen with space to dine
- Stunning reception room leading to a lovely balcony
- Spacious bedrooms throughout one with en-suite
- Beautifully arranged over three floors
- Set within a imposing period terrace
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Under floor heating in all bathrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westbourne Terrace is positioned equidistant from Notting Hill and Mayfair with extensive local shops and amenities on Queensway while also offering easy access to the open spaces of Hyde Park.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
District Hammersmith & City Circle Great Western Railway TfL Rail Heathrow Express Chiltern Railways Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Lancaster Gate station
Central line, Zone: 1
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,847 (171 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000