Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious three bedroom apartment offers an expansive reception room, stunning modern kitchen and a large master bedroom with en suite.
- Exceptionally finished three bedroom split-level apartment
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe
- Large second bedroom also with en-suite
- Ideally located moments from amenities and transport links
- Set within an impressive modern building
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westbourne Gardens is ideally situated moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both Westbourne Grove and Queensway.
Westbourne Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
Breakfast doesn't get much better (and healthier...) than this!
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,380 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,938 (180 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000