Boasting a quiet, private and secure location moments from Chiswick High Road and the River Thames, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat offers extremely spacious accommodation, ample storage and a balcony.
- Spacious and well presented two bedroom ground floor flat
- Boasts comfortable accommodation
- Fabulous location moments from Chiswick High Road
- Modern gated development with off-street parking
- Lovely reception room with modern open-plan kitchen
- Set opposite Kew Bridge Station and short walk to the river
- Two double bedrooms with ensuite master
- Benefits from a private balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kew Bridge Court is a quiet residential address conveniently located for the many excellent shops, restaurants and bars on Chiswick High Road while the recreational facilities of the River Thames and Kew Gardens are also close by.
Kew Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bounded by train tracks, this picturesque spot is a haven for wildlife. There's a trail that you can follow with information points, where you can learn all about the local species.
A modern pub serving handmade pizzas and more than 80 ciders, situated next to Kew Bridge within a new development.
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
Kew Bridge station
District London Overground lines, Zone: 3
Kew Gardens station
District London Overground lines, Zone: 3/4
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,460 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,462 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,029 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.