This superb one bedroom flat situated within a desirable modern development boasts as good sized bedroom with ample built in storage and a stylish open-plan kitchen/reception room.
- Great location close to Kings Street
- Near to Stamford Brook Underground Station
- On site concierge and lift access
- Beautiful communal grounds with water feature
- Bright and airy interiors with modern décor
- Spacious open-plan kitchen/reception room
- Bright double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Fully tiled shower room with modern fixtures and fittings
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,083 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 339 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Stamford Brook station
District line, Zone: 2
Ravenscourt Park station
District line, Zone: 2
Turnham Green station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ravenscourt Gardens is ideally located just moments from the beautiful green spaces of Ravenscourt Park while also benefiting from close proximity to the fabulous Kings Street which offer fantastic shops, bars and restaurants.
Ravenscourt Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grab a bowl of warming and spicy soup from this Vietnamese street food restaurant!
A deli and coffee shop in one, Brackenburys sells some awesome European delicacies.
Angie's Little Food Shop
8 years working for Gordon Ramsay paid off! Amazing breakfasts - the crab and apple bruschetta is outstanding - and the salads at lunch are WOW! The guys that work here are lovely too!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000