This superb two bedroom duplex apartment is ideally located on a gated development close to Holborn, boasting crisp, bright interiors and a fantastic patio garden.
- Superb two bedroom duplex apartment over two floors
- Set within a wonderfully located gated development
- Boasting crisp, bright interiors throughout
- Spacious reception room with ample dining space
- Offers contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with luxury en suite shower room
- Features well presented second double bedroom
- Boasts a fantastic patio garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Three Cups Yard is wonderfully positioned close to the amenities of Theobald's Road and High Holborn and within good distance of the venues of the West End.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I love this Cantonese restaurant - the food is delicious and the cocktails are super tasty! The service is also amazing and they definitely go the extra mile to make sure you have a great experience.
The Modern Pantry
Great brunch/lunch spot and really fresh food. Worth booking as people come especially to Clerkenwell to eat here.
The Bleeding Heart
Tucked away down an alleyway that is reputedly the site where Lady Hatton was found murdered in the 17th century, this collection of restaurants offers amazing French cuisine in a quaint surrounding.
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
Chancery Lane station
Central line, Zone: 1
Russell Square station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,481 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 916 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900