Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties for sale in Baker Street, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Baker Street, NW1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Baker Street, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Atrium, St John's Wood, NW8

4050000 - 4500000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

A stunning modern development featuring a selection of three bedroom apartments boasting a high-specification finish throughout, concierge and underground parking located moments from Regent's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Nottingham Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

3299999 Recently sold

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Boasting a prestigious address with 24hr porter, this incredible three bedroom apartment provides beautifully presented living space with high-quality design and elegant interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Bickenhall Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a sought-after mansion block moments from Baker Street, this superb three bedroom flat offers abundant living space with beautiful d├ęcor throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Montagu Mansions, Portman Estate, W1U

2999950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Chiltern Court, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an elegant period building in the heart of Marylebone, this stunning three bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout to an excellent standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Marylebone Road, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting stunning views across London, this spacious three bedroom apartment benefits from a communal gymnasium, 24-hour porterage and lift access. Leasehold. Read more.

Boston Place, Marylebone, NW1

1350000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom house offers spacious accommodation over three floors and benefits from an excellent location close to a wide range of amenities. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Charles Charles Cutting1