Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties to rent in Barnes, SW13. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Barnes, SW13. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Barnes, SW13 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mortlake High Street, Mortlake, SW14

1153.62 per week (4999 pcm) £6,922 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the highly sought-after location of Mortlake, this truly stunning split-level, three bedroom flat boasts gorgeous uninterrupted river views, large roof terrace and allocated parking space. Read more.

Station Road, Barnes, SW13

865.38 per week (3750 pcm) £5,193 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Enviably situated in the heart of Barnes, this wonderful three bedroom house offers a beautifully stylish living space with dual-aspect kitchen and dining room, two bathrooms and lovely patio garden. Read more.

Wyatt Drive, Barnes, SW13

761.54 per week (3300 pcm) £4,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a private residential area of Barnes, this stunning three bedroom flat is exceptionally bright and spacious within, boasting two balconies, gorgeous dual-aspect reception room and underground parking space. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape