Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Battersea Square, SW11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Battersea Square, SW11. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Battersea Square, SW11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Metropolitan, Battersea, SW11

699950 - 939995

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

The Metropolitan is a unique development in the heart of vibrant Battersea and has been skilfully combined with a modern addition, resulting in an outstanding collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Shuttleworth Road, Battersea Park, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from an incredible roof terrace and arranged over the first and second floors of this attractive period conversion, this wonderful two bedroom flat also provides one en suite bedroom and open-plan living. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lombard Road, Battersea Square, SW11

695000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a neutral interior, this superb two bedroom third floor flat, benefits from ample living and entertaining space with two private balconies, two bathrooms and secure underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersea Bridge Road, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

The Metropolitan is a unique development in the heart of vibrant Battersea and offers this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat which provides modern open-plan living space, two bedrooms and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersea Square, Battersea Square, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in good condition this spacious two bedroom first floor flat is set within a popular gated development and benefits from allocated off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Banbury Street, Battersea Park, SW11

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a secure gated development, and spaciously arranged over the second and third floors this bright two bedroom flat has a neutral modern interior with a full width balcony, and pleasant rooftop views. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Law1