Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 267 studio properties for sale in . Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in . You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Battersea Power Station, Nine Elms, SW8

1100000 - 1400000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x Studio for sale

Set within Switch House, the second phase of the incredible regeneration of Battersea Power Station, these superb apartments offer luxury living space finished to the highest standards. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

The second phase of the magnificent regeneration of Battersea Power Station will see 254 homes created above and within the power station itself, informed by the design, materials and spirit of this grand building. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

The second phase of the magnificent regeneration of Battersea Power Station will see 254 homes created above and within the power station itself, informed by the design, materials and spirit of this grand building. Leasehold. Read more.

Victoria Street, Victoria, SW1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

On the door step of Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament, this exclusive development of New York loft-style apartments offers a unique range of studio residencies. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Benefitting from a recent refurbishment, this incredibly stylish studio apartment boats triple height ceilings, parquet wooden floors and a substantial reception offering support to an opulent London lifestyle. Leasehold. Read more.

Rathbone Square, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This beautifully proportioned one bedroom apartment has been carefully created by interior designers and architects in the heart of Fitzrovia, offering a central, yet peaceful location in Rathlone Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Newman Street, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally located in the heart of desirable Fitzrovia this fabulous studio apartment boasts contemporary and stylish interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

The Stage, City, EC2A

695000 - 855000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x Studio for sale

The Stage is an attractive new development with a Shakespearian twist, consisting of a variety of studio apartments with lifestyle facilities and a sky bar terrace on the 32nd floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Avery Hill Road, Eltham, SE9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio building for sale

Offering a fantastic investment opportunity with both business units and residential accommodation in a prime location in New Eltham close to transport links. Freehold. Read more.

Rathbone Square, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Exceptional one bedroom luxury apartment is located on the second floor and features high ceilings and a north facing balcony and boasts an exceptional location within Fitzrovia. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A magnificent studio flat which has been beautifully refurbished with meticulous attention to detail, to provide this exceptional living space ideal for the city worker. Leasehold. Read more.

Cross Street, Hampton, TW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

Land for sale

Ideally situated moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of both Fulwell and Hampton, this outstanding development opportunity offers a spacious segment of land with a studio to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Waldram Park Road, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio building for sale

This fantastic investment opportunity consists of 2 one bedroom flats, a shop and an ample cellar with two rooms, as well as benefiting from a great central location. Freehold. Read more.

South Bank Tower, Southwark, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set within a prestigious development moments from the South Bank offering concierge, communal gym and swimming pool this stylish studio apartment boasts a fantastic contemporary living space with bright interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Sloane Avenue, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This stylish studio apartment is offers chic accommodation with far-reaching views from the seventh floor and is ideally located for the fashionable shops and bars around King's Road and Knightsbridge. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Grosvenor Waterside, Pimlico, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This incredibly smart studio apartment is located on the ground floor with view over a wet dock and boasts ample storage and parking within a prestigious location close to Sloane Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A fantastic lower ground floor studio flat benefiting from an enviable location moments from Sloane Street, Knightsbridge and Belgravia. Leasehold. Read more.

New Compton Street, Covent Garden, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Superbly located in the heart of Covent Garden, this fabulous studio flat benefits from modern interiors throughout with spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Lillie Square, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the fifth floor of a stunning new development, this studio flat boasts a large open-plan reception room, contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and south-facing views. Leasehold. Read more.

Hans Crescent, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This sensational studio flat is situated in the heart of Knightsbridge and features a wonderful, contemporary décor throughout and is set within a well maintained, traditional red brick mansion block. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lillie Square, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the third floor of a stunning new development, this studio flat boasts a large open-plan reception room, contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and south west-facing views. Leasehold. Read more.

Oxford Gardens, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Situated on a quiet residential road this beautifully presented studio apartment benefits from large, bright and airy rooms with a fantastic open-plan layout and a separate mezzanine sleeping area. Leasehold. Read more.

City Road, Old Street, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This is an impressive studio apartment on the thirteenth floor, with high-specification fixtures and fittings, stylish interiors and great views. Leasehold. Read more.

Jermyn Street, Mayfair, SW1Y

649950 Recently sold

Studio for sale

Set within an imposing period property in the heart of St James's, this fantastic studio flat offers beautifully presented living space with modern neutral décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Lillie Square, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the second floor, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts spacious open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and separate bedroom with east-facing views. Leasehold. Read more.

Wardian London, Canary Wharf, E14

577500 - 617500

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x Studio for sale

Combining modern architecture with innovative landscaping, Wardian London presents a range of gorgeous studio apartments which set a new standard for the high-rise living experience. Leasehold. Read more.

Centre Heights, Hampstead, NW3

450000 - 615000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x Studio for sale

The Centre Heights development offers a superb collection of stunning studio apartments with modern interiors and high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

James Street, Marylebone, W1U

610000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Westcliffe Apartments, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Moments from Paddington Station, this stylish studio flat is set within an impressive development and offers ample living space with a trendy open-plan kitchen and bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Pembridge Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Boasting an exceptional location moments from Notting Hill Gate, this stunning one bedroom third floor flat offers a wonderful semi-open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This lovely studio flat offers a bright and spacious interior with a high standard of refurbishment, with an exceptional location close to King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Vicarage Court, Vicarage Gate, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A stylish and modern studio flat cleverly arranged on the first floor of this portered block with lift and is set moments from Kensington Gardens and Kensington High Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Royal Mint Gardens, Tower Hill, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Offering fantastic views across London, this stunning second floor studio apartment boasts contemporary interiors with luxury fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Pembridge Square, Notting Hill, W2

575000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

Located on a sought-after garden square, this stylish studio flat boasts a contemporary décor including wood floors throughout, separate kitchen and mosaic-tiled bathroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chelsea Embankment, Chelsea, SW3

570000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

This fantastic studio flat is set within a prestigious Victorian building with a porter. The property is set on the fourth floor with far-reaching views and accessed via lift or stairs. Leasehold. Read more.

Pembridge Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set within an imposing period conversion, this fantastic studio flat boasts a wonderful studio room with separate mezzanine-level, lovely kitchen and an exceptional location moments from Notting Hill Gate. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Offering a bright and spacious interior with a separate kitchen and bathroom, this desirable studio flat is found moments from Sloane Square and King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Lancaster Terrace, Lancaster Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Offering smart, contemporary living space moments from Hyde Park, central London and Paddington Station, this stunning, fully refurbished studio flat would make a superb pied-à-terre. Leasehold. Read more.

West Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

550000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

Enviably located moments from the upmarket cafes and galleries on Sloane Square, this elegant studio apartment is set within a grand period conversion in Belgravia. Leasehold. Read more.

Bulstrode Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Positioned just off Marylebone High Street, this superb studio flat has been refurbished to a high standard and features ample living space with wood floors, halogen lighting and a superb central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Philbeach Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio maisonette for sale

This stylish studio apartment is set on the lower ground floor and boasts a charming courtyard in a superb central location close to Earls Court Underground Station. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Dollar Bay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Dollar Bay is a fantastic new development offering this gorgeous studio apartment, located within the superb Canary Wharf area on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This bright and stylish studio flat located on the first floor has been refurbished to an exceptional standard and is situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court and Kensington, and Earls Court station. Leasehold. Read more.

Campden Hill Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Boasting a private entrance and a lovely bay-fronted reception room this charming and bright studio flat is ideally situated moments from the amenities and transport links of Notting Hill Gate. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chesham Street, Belgravia, SW1X

500000 Recently sold

Studio building for sale

Rare opportunity to purchase the Freehold interest in a prestigious six flat, period building in the heart of Belgravia close to Sloane Street, Belgrave Square and Knightsbridge. Freehold. Read more.

Holland Park, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally situated on a highly desirable street, this bright Garden studio flat offers a wonderful studio room, well equipped kitchen and direct access to a stunning communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Garrick House, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A top floor flat of an imposing red brick block close to the heart of Mayfair, this impressive studio flat offers easy access to the West End with Green Park & Piccadilly stations being very close. Leasehold. Read more.

Rutland Gate, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This superb studio apartment is ideally located on the highly sought-after Rutland Gate, only a moments walk from the rolling lawns of Hyde Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Two Fifty One, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This stunning studio apartment is set within a modern development offering excellent facilities including 24-hour concierge, residents health club and cinema room. Leasehold. Read more.

Point West, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This smart studio apartment is ideally set on the sixth floor and offers breathtaking views over Kensington Roof tops towards the London Eye and The Shard. Leasehold. Read more.

The Reading Rooms, Kensal Rise, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

An amazing selection of studio apartments situated within the converted historic Kensal Rise Library boasting modern interiors with period features throughout moments from a range of trendy shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

St Lukes Road, Notting Hill, W11

475000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

Located on a fantastic tree-lined street, this superb studio flat on the lower ground floor boasts a bay-fronted studio room, stylish galley style kitchen and presented in great decorative order. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bidborough Street, Bloomsbury, WC1H

475000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Nevern Place, Earls Court, SW5

475000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

St Stephens Crescent, Notting Hill, W2

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This cleverly arranged studio flat is situated in a portered mansion block with lift and offers bright accommodation with plenty of storage space, all located opposite exclusive Harrods. Leasehold. Read more.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Exceptionally large studio suite in one of Canary Wharf's premier developments, offering a range of on-site leisure facilities including gym and pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Sunlight Square, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the first floor of a gated private development, this studio flat boasts stylish accommodation including a bright and spacious studio room with ample space to dine and a sleek separate kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Embassy Works, Vauxhall, SW8

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Portland Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

Site for sale

This centrally located plot of land, offers ample space and has an expired planning permission for a three storey building, which includes two one bedroom flats and a commercial unit. Freehold. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Situated on the lower ground floor of a wonderful mid-terrace house this, ultra modern studio flat boasts a modern kitchen and great contemporary wet room with good living and sleeping areas. Leasehold. Read more.

Judd Street, Bloomsbury, WC1H

449950 Recently sold

Studio for sale

This fantastic studio flat is situated within a smart residential block which benefits from both porter services and lift access, located moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Regency Street, Pimlico, SW1P

445000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Beaufort Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This smart studio apartment is set on the ground floor of a secure, traditional red brick mansion building and offers an incredible opportunity to invest with an on-going tenancy (contracted until March 2020). Leasehold. Read more.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This stunning studio flat set on the fourth floor of an elegant apartment building with a concierge offers superb living space, bright and airy interiors and a great location close to St John's Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Sloane Avenue, Sloane Square, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally located moments from the within easy reach of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge this studio flat has been recently refurbished to an impeccable standard and benefits from a lift and porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Notting Hill, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally positioned moments from the amenities of Kensington High Street, this good sized studio flat boasts a wonderful studio room and a well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Sutherland Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A wonderful studio apartment situated within a period conversion boasting bright interiors, a mezzanine-level sleeping area and an excellent Maida Vale location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Allitsen Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This is a bright and spacious studio with fantastic modern interiors in immaculate condition, with an attractive kitchenette and access to a lovely communal courtyard. Leasehold. Read more.

Hogarth Views, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set within the fabulous grounds of the historic Hogarth Estate, this exquisite development offers beautiful studio apartments with luxury living and a beautiful location. Leasehold. Read more.

Philbeach Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio maisonette for sale

This spacious studio flat is located on a lovely period crescent in Earls Court close to various amenities and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Queen's Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This lovely studio apartment is set within an imposing period conversion, boasting a great location moments from Hyde Park and the gorgeous museums of Exhibition Road. Leasehold. Read more.

London City Island, Docklands, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This stunning studio apartment is situated within a contemporary development and can be located on the 17th floor with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set within striking contemporary development this stunning studio suite bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation combined with unique interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Warwick Road, Earls Court, SW5

399999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Vauxhall Bridge Road, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Bright and well proportioned studio apartment ideally located in the heart of Pimlico just moments from the local amenities and Pimlico Underground Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Pagoda Avenue, Richmond, TW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A charming and beautifully presented second floor studio flat offering generous living space located on a wonderful residential road moments from amenities and transport links in Richmond. Leasehold. Read more.

The Ladbroke Grove, Ladbroke Grove, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This stylish and modern studio flat is in a block which boasts concierge service and close proximity to transport links from Ladbroke Grove station. There is also a great balcony from which to enjoy the fresh air. Leasehold. Read more.

Belsize Avenue, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the third floor of a gorgeous period building, this delightful studio flat offers spacious living with a separate fully fitted kitchen and modern bathroom moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally located moments from South Kensington, this bright studio flat comprises a modern open-plan kitchen, plenty of storage space and set within a lovely period conversion. Leasehold. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally located moments from Canary Wharf, this bright and modern studio flat is situated on the eleventh floor and benefits from a private balcony and concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Ontario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A stylish studio flat in a convenient location moments from Canary Wharf, boasting separate shower room, open-plan kitchen with modern integrated appliances, communal gym and pool and concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Sinclair Road, Brook Green, W14

395000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Abercorn Place, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A stunning studio flat situated on the third floor of a secure development boasting a generous studio room with separate kitchen area, located moments from a superb range of shops and amenities in St John's Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Union Court, Richmond, TW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set in the heart of Richmond, this excellent studio apartment offers generous living space throughout with a separate bathroom and kitchen and ample storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Cloisters, Sloane Avenue, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A modern and well presented fourth floor studio flat offering excellent living and entertaining space in a fantastic central Chelsea location. Leasehold. Read more.

Upper Woburn Place, Bloomsbury, WC1H

380000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

Set within a beautiful block with porter this fabulous studio apartment combines generous living space with bright interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

St Andrews Square, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Boasting an expansive private garden, this wonderful ground floor studio flat offers a bright and spacious studio room, well equipped kitchen and is ideally situated moments from the amenities of Ladbroke Grove. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the sixth floor, this smart studio apartment offers an adjoining kitchen and bathroom. The apartment is located within a sought-after building with a lift and porter. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This impressive development is located in the sought-after area of the docklands. close to restaurants, shops and bars and access to the London Underground via Canning Town Station and the Emarites cable cars. Leasehold. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

With a fabulous dock-side location in an exclusive development moments from the amenities of Canary Wharf, this luxurious studio flat benefits from a private balcony, concierge and leisure facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Harwood Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Situated on the top floor of a period building this well presented studio flat is bright and modern throughout and is ideally located for local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Park West, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Located within a popular building close to the shops and restaurants of Edgware Road, this ample studio apartment has been recently refurbished and offers an enviable location close to Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckingham Gate, St James's Park, SW1E

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the raised ground floor of an exceptionally well maintained building, this studio flat offers accommodation close to Buckingham Palace and St James's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Park West, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This superb studio flat is presented to an excellent standard throughout to offer bright interiors and benefits from a fantastic location. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Enviably situated on the fifth floor of an exclusive riverside development, this stylish studio flat benefits from a separate kitchen, chic shower room, concierge and leisure facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Cloisters, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Situated in a highly sought-after apartment block close to the amenities of Brompton Cross and along King's Road, this bright ground floor studio flat offers good-sized living space and a well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the sixth floor of a popular portered block in Earls Court, this charming studio flat is presented in excellent condition and provides a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Desirably set near to the banks of the river and Canary Wharf, this well designed studio flat boasts a stylish kitchen and shower room and use of the communal leisure facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Docklands, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set moments from Canary Wharf and the City, this bright studio apartment is situated in a luxurious development with a concierge and communal leisure facilities and benefits from a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

There are 167 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

Studio bedroom properties (220)

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Thomas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Thomas Holmes1