Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties for sale in Bethnal Green, E2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bethnal Green, E2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Bethnal Green, E2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Queensbridge Road, Hackney, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This Stylish one bedroom apartment boasts a fantastic, bright reception room, a large bedroom and wood floor throughout the property. Leasehold. Read more.

Britannia House, Digby Street, Bethnal Green, E2

410000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located close to the green open spaces of Victoria Park, this well-presented one bedroom flat boasts bright open-plan reception room and a spacious bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Welwyn Street, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Occupying a tranquil location on a tree-lined cul-de-sac, this beautiful one bedroom flat offers a well proportioned, character-filled space combined with chic, contemporary d├ęcor. Leasehold. Read more.

Mile End Road, Mile End, E1

399999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Weymouth Terrace, Hackney, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoy easy access to the financial heart of the City from this well proportioned one bedroom first floor flat, also close to Hoxton Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Coate Street, Shoreditch, E2

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

60% Equity Share Queensbridge Road, Haggerston, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Within a recently completed canal-side development, a 60% share of this chic and stylish one bedroom flat with balcony which is ideally located close to vibrant Broadway Market and Hoxton Square. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Andrew Andrew Phillips1