Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 1 bedroom properties to rent in Bethnal Green, E2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bethnal Green, E2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Bethnal Green, E2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Basing Place, Shoreditch, E2

470 per week (2037 pcm) £2,820 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With a fantastic location close to local amenities, this great one bedroom fourth floor flat offers a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen and master bedroom in excellent condition and with doors to a private balcony. Read more.

Durant Street, Shoreditch, E2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastically located close to the fashionable areas of Columbia Road and Shoreditch, this sizeable one bedroom second floor flat offers contemporary space set within a secure development with communal roof terrace. Read more.

Queensbridge Road, Haggerston, E2

369 per week (1599 pcm) £2,214 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Only a short distance from the beautiful open spaces of Victoria Park and Broadway Market, this is a delightful one bedroom flat features modern open-plan living space in exceptional condition. Read more.

Old Ford Road, Bethnal Green, E2

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor of a pub conversion this lovely one bedroom flat benefits from modern d├ęcor throughout, wonderful views over Victoria Park and Regent's Canal. Read more.

Wickford Street, Whitechapel, E1

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Fabulous one bedroom flat set within a quiet residential building away from the main road yet close to the hustle and bustle of nearby Roman and Bethnal Green roads, also enjoying a private balcony. Read more.

Whitechapel Road, Whitechapel, E1

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom flat situated within a gated brewery conversion boasting generously proportioned accommodation throughout and access to the communal roof terrace. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Corfield Street, Bethnal Green, E2

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a fantastic, well presented one bedroom second floor flat set within a period block located in the heart of Bethnal Green moments from the green open spaces of Weavers Fields and vibrant Shoreditch. Read more.

Durward Street, Whitechapel, E1

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering easy access into the City and the Docklands, this stylish and bright one bedroom flat within a gated development enjoys gorgeous living space and access to a beautifully maintained communal courtyard. Read more.

Menotti Street, Bethnal Green, E2

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from the green open spaces of Weavers Field, this well-presented one bedroom ground floor flat offers ample living space and modern fixtures and fittings. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape