Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 1 bedroom properties for sale in Brondesbury, NW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Brondesbury, NW2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Brondesbury, NW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Gascony Avenue, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom split-level flat boasts a bright and spacious kitchen/reception room, ample bedroom, sleek bathroom, study and private garden, moments from local shops and amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Priory Park Road, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A delightful one bedroom, ground floor garden flat, superbly presented throughout and found enviably located close to the beautiful open spaces of Queen's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Brondesbury Park, Willesden Green, NW2

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Chevening Road, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the ground floor of a modern development with a private patio area, this well proportioned one bedroom flat benefits from contemporary, open-plan living space. Leasehold. Read more.

The Avenue, Queen's Park, NW6

430000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located on a highly sought-after residential road, this stunning one bedroom second floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting contemporary open-plan accommodation and an en suite. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Willesden Lane, Willesden, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful development featuring a selection of modern one bedroom apartments boasting stylish interiors with a high-specification finish throughout, lovely communal gardens and an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Chatsworth Road, Willesden Green, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this lovely one bedroom second floor flat has been recently refurbished throughout boasting bright accommodation and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Mapeshill Place, Willesden Green, NW2

385000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

St Julians Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom flat boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout with the bustling amenities of Kilburn High Road close by. Leasehold. Read more.

Chatsworth Road, Willesden Green, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming house conversion, this lovely one bedroom ground floor flat, boasting its own private entrance, offers bright, open-plan accommodation and an excellent location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Browne1