Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 28 1 bedroom properties to rent in Canary Wharf, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Canary Wharf, E14. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Canary Wharf, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

West India Quay, Docklands, E14

630 per week (2730 pcm) £3,780 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment boasting breathtaking views over London. Offering a host of designer fittings and fixtures, this lovely property is ideal for luxury modern living. Read more.

Basin Approach, Limehouse, E14

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With a private balcony offering amazing views over Limehouse Basin, this large one bedroom flat further benefits from underground parking and open-plan living with a contemporary interior. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This excellent one bedroom, twentyninth floor flat boasts a bright, open-plan kitchen/reception room and generous bedroom with wall-to-wall windows in a brilliant location in Canary Wharf. Read more.

540 per week (2340 pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Desirably situated in a luxury dock-side development, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts a stylish interior with a high-specification finish and contemporary appeal. Read more.

520 per week (2254 pcm) £3,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment boasting outstanding views over London, a host of contemporary fittings and fixtures and luxurious modern living space. Read more.

Charrington Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the ground floor of the sought-after Charrington Tower, this stylish one bedroom duplex flat benefits from a bright and modern interior as well as a private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Pan Peninsula Square, Canary Wharf, E14

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a recently built and impressive development, this luxurious one bedroom flat offers chic hotel-style accommodation, a private balcony and an on-site spa, cinema and bar. Read more.

Landmark East Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful one bedroom apartment located on the thirty-fifth floor of the prestigious Landmark East Tower offers a superb living space with fantastic vies over London. Read more.

Dollar Bay, Canary Wharf, E14

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom apartment boasts a bright and spacious living area with a glass enclosed balcony with stunning views overlooking London. Read more.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom flat within the superb Pan Peninsula development, boasting a bright reception room and open-plan kitchen as well as a 24-hour concierge and access to both a communal gym and swimming pool. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive one bedroom apartment boasts an open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and ample storage throughout. Located moments away from local amenities. Read more.

Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Fashionably situated in a contemporary development with porter, this stylish one bedroom flat has a spacious interior with smart fittings and a luxury bathroom. Read more.

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering fantastic views over Canary Wharf and the river Thames, this stylish one bedroom flat is located in an exclusive riverside development close to a wealth of Canary Wharf amenities and transport links. Read more.

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With amazing views towards the 02 Arena, this spacious one bedroom flat situated in a Riverside development with concierge and communal gym further benefiting from a private balcony with River views. Read more.

Millharbour, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the thirteenth floor of a modern development with concierge, this charming one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior throughout. Read more.

Landmark East Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the sixth floor of a beautiful modern development with concierge, this charming one bedroom apartment benefits from bright and stylish interiors with beautiful city views from a private balcony. Read more.

Fairmont Avenue, Canary Wharf, E14

390 per week (1690 pcm) £2,340 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous one bedroom apartment situated within an exclusive riverside development, providing a porter, underground parking, Juliet balconies, ample storage and an Opus integrated sound system. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Stylish one bedroom flat in a sought-after development with concierge and leisure facilities further benefiting from open-plan living and a private balcony. Read more.

Millharbour, Isle Of Dogs, E14

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the eleventh floor of a highly sought-after development this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers a beautiful modern finish throughout with private balcony. Read more.

St Davids Square, Isle Of Dogs, E14

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a peaceful residential estate with concierge facilities, this charming one bedroom flat benefits from a bright and stylish interior. Read more.

Cobalt Point, Canary Wharf, E14

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering light-filled living space with contemporary appeal, this superb one bedroom flat is set in a new development near to the famous centre of Canary Wharf. Read more.

Millharbour, Canary Wharf, E14

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Centrally positioned in a prestigious dock-side development with a communal water garden, this superb one bedroom flat boasts a modern and sizeable interior. Read more.

Aberfeldy Village, Poplar, E14

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the seventh floor of the brand new Sailors House, this charming one bedroom flat benefits from bright and spacious interiors all finished to a high and stylish standard. Read more.

Aberfeldy Village, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the fourth floor of the brand new Sailors House, this charming one bedroom flat benefits from bright and spacious interiors all finished to a high and stylish standard. Read more.

Flynn Court, Westferry, E14

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offered for rent is this excellent one bedroom flat in Westferry, with neutral interiors in great condition and boasting bright living space. Read more.

The Oxygen, Royal Docks, E16

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a desirable dock-side development, this modern one bedroom flat offers bright living space, concierge service and a location that is ideal for easy access into Canary Wharf. Read more.

Wharfside Point South, Poplar, E14

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set just moments from Canary Wharf, this fantastic one bedroom flat enjoys a modern interior with wharf views and use of a communal roof terrace. Read more.

Whiteadder Way, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Picturesquely located next to Millwall Dock, this lovely one bedroom flat offers open-plan living space with a private balcony and off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape