Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Charing Cross, WC2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Charing Cross, WC2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Charing Cross, WC2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Whitehall Court, Westminster, SW1A

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Whitehall Court is an incredible Victorian mansion block on the Embankment and this superb two bedroom apartment provides a wealth of lateral living space within it. Leasehold. Read more.

Exchange Court, Covent Garden, WC2R

My rating

Save to shortlist

Tucked away on a peaceful side road in Covent Garden, Exchange Court offers a selection of eight luxury apartments at the heart of London's world-class cultural, economic and shopping scenes. Leasehold. Read more.

Craven Street, Covent Garden, WC2N

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located moments from Trafalgar Square and the River Thames, this fantastic two bedroom apartment is located within a prestigious gated development and boasts contemporary interiors and generous rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Villiers Street, Charing Cross, WC2N

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a desirable location this fabulous two bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation with well presented interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Craven Street, Covent Garden, WC2N

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a desirable location, close to the entertainment of the West End and the River Thames, this stylish two bedroom flat offers well presented accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Villiers Street, Charing Cross, WC2N

865000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. James James Blackler1