Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties for sale in Chelsea Harbour, SW10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Chelsea Harbour, SW10. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Chelsea Harbour, SW10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chelsea Island, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

1350000 - 1450000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 1 bedroom apartments for sale

Chelsea Island offers a collection of sublime one bedroom apartments. Each apartment is classically proportioned and located within one of London's most prominent and sought-after addresses. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning and peaceful one bedroom flat situated in this secure portered building with amazing views across the beautiful Chelsea Marina. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Creek, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in London's prestigious dock-side development in Chelsea Creek, this fabulous one bedroom apartment offer stylish accommodation with superb views. Leasehold. Read more.

Doulton House, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Sitauted within a superb new development this fantastic one bedroom loft-style apartment featuring stylish and contemporary interiors and sought-after location moments from Chelsea. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Creek, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a fantastic development, this contemporary Manhattan style flat offers modern interiors, concierge and access to great communal facilities including a swimming pool and gym. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Guy Guy Evans1