Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties to rent in Clapham North, SW4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Clapham North, SW4. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Clapham North, SW4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Jeffreys Road, Clapham North, SW4

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A truly stunning one bedroom apartment with eye-catching and unique interior design features integrated with a real sense of style, featuring spacious reception and dining room with floor lighting and pretty garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Bedford Road, Clapham North, SW4

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully bright one bedroom apartment situated on the fourth floor of this brand new residential development, providing lift access, a stylish, neutral interior and an amazing private roof terrace. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Hargywne Street, Brixton, SW9

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom ground floor flat offers generously proportioned accommodation, including a bright reception room and large rear garden. Read more.

Clapham Road, Stockwell, SW9

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully spacious one bedroom apartment set within a recently completed development moments from local amenities and transport links. Read more.

South Lambeth Road, Stockwell, SW8

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an attractive period property, this superb one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to provide contemporary living space with a lovely private garden. Read more.

Ferndale Road, Clapham North, SW4

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the raised ground floor of a beautiful period building, this fantastic one bedroom flat features spacious rooms, lovely high ceilings, attractive period features and a private section of a garden. Read more.

Clapham Road, Clapham North, SW9

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This recently refurbished one bedroom ground floor flat boasts a modern interior throughout with a beauitful reception room, stylish kitchen and smart bathroom. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape