Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 1 bedroom properties to rent in Clapham Park, SW4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Clapham Park, SW4. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Clapham Park, SW4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Bedford Road, Clapham North, SW4

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully bright one bedroom apartment situated on the fourth floor of this brand new residential development, providing lift access, a stylish, neutral interior and an amazing private roof terrace. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Lambert Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom flat offering well presented and exceptionally spacious accommodation benefiting from recent refurbishment throughout, with large reception room, separate dining room and fantastic roof terrace. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Ferndale Road, Clapham North, SW4

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the raised ground floor of a beautiful period building, this fantastic one bedroom flat features spacious rooms, lovely high ceilings, attractive period features and a private section of a garden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape