Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 3 bedroom properties for sale in Colney Hatch, N10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Colney Hatch, N10. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Colney Hatch, N10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Coldfall Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10

1195000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This brilliant three bedroom terrace house offers a beautiful period exterior with gorgeous modern interiors, boasting a superb loft space and an excellent open-plan kitchen/dining room leading to a lovely rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Royal Drive, Friern Barnet, N11

750000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This impressive three bedroom duplex flat offers copious living space including two reception rooms; one with double-height ceilings and the other with exposed wood beams. Leasehold. Read more.

Pembroke Road, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This is an impressive three bedroom house boasting a large and bright reception room, and an enormous eat-in kitchen which backs onto a secluded private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Colney Hatch Lane, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A generously sized, three bedroom house, brilliantly arranged over two floors, boasts a bright and spacious interior, presented to a high standard and a great location in Muswell Hill. Freehold. Read more.

Colney Hatch Lane, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A fantastic three bedroom house with a fabulous open-plan kitchen/dining room, breakfast area leading to a sizeable rear garden, driveway, bay-fronted reception room and three well proportioned bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Ribblesdale Avenue, Friern Barnet, N11

699950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Featuring a 42ft garden and an off-street parking space, this modern four bedroom house is presented in excellent condition over three floors, and is located on a quiet street near the amenities of Friern Barnet. Freehold. Read more.

Thurlestone Avenue, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A well presented, light and spacious three bedroom semi-detached house, providing a large rear garden extending 30', a driveway for one or two cars, and a fantastic eat-in kitchen to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Halton Close, Friern Barnet, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Lovely three bedroom modern house arranged over three floors, offering bright and well proportioned interiors, located in the popular residential area of Friern Barnet. Freehold. Read more.

Elm Way, Friern Barnet, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully bright, with a fresh neutral interior and a stunning garden to the rear, this three bedroom split-level end-of-terrace house also benefits from a peaceful location on a residential cul-de-sac. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ivan and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ivan Ninkovic1