Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 8 1 bedroom properties to rent in Crouch End, N8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Crouch End, N8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Crouch End, N8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

540 per week (2340 pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

530 per week (2297 pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Archway Road, Highgate, N6

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This attractive one bedroom flat benefits from a sizeable balcony, spacious interiors, a bright master bedroom and a great location in Highgate. Read more.

Mount View Rd, Stroud Green, N4

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A spacious one bedroom lower ground floor flat which offers well presented, neutrally decorated accommodation close to the shops and amenities around Crouch End. Read more.

Ossian Road, Stroud Green, N4

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting recently refurbished interiors, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat is set on the lower ground floor of an attractive period conversion and benefits from modern fixtures and fittings and a great location. Read more.

Ossian Road, Crouch End, N4

280 per week (1214 pcm) £1,680 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom duplex flat provides stylish accommodation, which features a spacious reception room/kitchen and is located close to Finsbury Park. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape