Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 10 4 bedroom properties for sale in Croydon, CR0. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Croydon, CR0. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Croydon, CR0 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

2 Sneak Peeks

See the very latest properties, before they get sent to Rightmove or Zoopla

Register & Peek

Carlyle Road, Croydon, CR0

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb four bedroom detached house, is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts ample living and entertaining room with professional cinema room, off-street parking and large garden. Freehold. Read more.

Addington Village Road, Croydon, CR0

4 bedroom house for sale

This stunning four bedroom detached house has been recently refurbished throughout and offers a superb accommodation with great kitchen extensions, large bedrooms and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Oaks Road, Croydon, CR0

4 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous four bedroom detached house offers a spacious accommodation with plenty of living and entertaining space, large garden and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Savile Gardens, Croydon, CR0

725000 Under offer

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Waddon Park Avenue, Croydon, CR0

4 bedroom house for sale

This magnificent four bedroom detached house offers a substantial living and entertaining space with huge rear garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Elmers End Road, Penge, SE20

4 bedroom house for sale

Set across two floors, this wonderful four bedroom house offers a generous living space with ample storage throughout the property, featuring a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Lansdowne Road, Croydon, CR0

650000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful four bedroom semi-detached house offers a bright and spacious accommodation with large reception room, garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Bingham Road, Croydon, CR0

4 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over three floors, this fabulous four bedroom terrace house offers a bright and ample accommodation with plenty of living and entertaining space. Freehold. Read more.

Albert Road, South Norwood, SE25

550000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous four bedroom terrace house has been recently refurbished to an exceptionally high standard throughout. The property benefits from a superb modern kitchen with access to a landscaped private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Dagnall Park, Selhurst, SE25

4 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period converted property this wonderful four bedroom first floor flat offers a spacious accommodation with double bedrooms and a reception room with separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

View the 2 extra properties without photos yet?

Get access

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ashley and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ashley Whitehouse1