Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 18 3 bedroom properties for sale in Crystal Palace, SE19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Crystal Palace, SE19. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Crystal Palace, SE19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Belvedere Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

1050000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Originally built in 1855 this superb three bedroom semi-detached house offers generously proportioned interiors perfectly arranged over four floors, and further boasts a beautiful private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

King William IV Gardens, Penge, SE20

760000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Kingswood Road, Penge, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented throughout, this fantastic three bedroom terrace house boasts an extended modern kitchen with underfloor heating, three good-sized bedrooms, private garden and large garden studio. Freehold. Read more.

Grange Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This lovely three bedroom house is well-presented throughout, offering a sizeable reception room, large private rear garden, conservatory, garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Grange Road, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This superb end of terrace three bedroom house offers a wealth of living and entertaining space, a large 67'11ft garden and period bay windows. Freehold. Read more.

Maple Road, Penge, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom cottage for sale

Set within a secluded collection of Victorian cottages, this three bedroom cottage offers a large reception room, good-sized bedrooms, rear patio and is ideally located for the amenities of Penge. Freehold. Read more.

Grange Road, Upper Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a beautifully large garden wrapping round the property, this beautiful three bedroom house is wonderfully spacious within, benefiting from a beautiful décor and stylish eat-in kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Howberry Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful three bedroom house, is presented in excellent condition throughout and offers stylish interior, with double reception room and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Castledine Road, Crystal Palace, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet residential road, this superb three bedroom terrace house is well presented throughout and offers a large reception room leading out to private garden, three good-sized bedroom and a modern kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Melvin Road, Anerley, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This superb three bedroom house offers attractive living space with generous reception room and modern kitchen, further benefiting from loft storage, garage and lovely 40' garden. Freehold. Read more.

Kingston Square, Gipsy Hill, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet residential street, this three bedroom house is well proportioned within, benefiting from a private garden to the rear of the property and large eat-in kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Moffat Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

385000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Westwood Hill, Sydenham, SE26

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Great three bedroom flat, set on the ground floor, offering an airy reception room, good-sized kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms and a lovely garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Northwood Way, Gipsy Hill, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This lovely three bedroom split-level maisonette is bright and incredibly spacious within, boasting an eat-in kitchen, balcony, secluded courtyard and private entrance. Leasehold. Read more.

Auckland Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

365000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Wychwood Way, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

A superb three bedroom house offering spacious accommodation with neutral interior throughout and benefiting from large reception room, smart eat-in kitchen and roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Spa Hill, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully finished three bedroom first and second floor flat situated in Upper Norwood, boasting well proportioned living space and stylish décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Spa Hill, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully finished three bedroom first and second floor flat situated in Upper Norwood boasting well proportioned living space and stylish décor. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Simon and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Simon Darvill1