Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 17 2 bedroom properties for sale in Deptford, SE8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Deptford, SE8. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Deptford, SE8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Admirals Tower, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a spectacular combination of brilliant architecture, breathtaking views and sophisticated living space this lovely two bedroom flat features an exclusive Greenwich location. Leasehold. Read more.

Tavern Quay, Rotherhithe, SE16

740000 - 780000

My rating

Save to shortlist

12 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Tavern Quay presents an outstanding new collection of luxurious homes, with spectacular views towards Canary Wharf, the City and the West End. This is 5-star luxury living in the most exciting city in the World. Leasehold. Read more.

Wharf Street, Deptford, SE8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom ninth floor flat is set within a modern residential building overlooking the River Thames and boasts a spacious reception room and kitchen, a contemporary bathroom and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Wharf Street, Greenwich, SE8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a beautiful modern development with concierge, this charming two bedroom apartment benefits from bright and spacious interiors with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Merryweather Place, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Greenwich, this fantastic two bedroom tenth (top) floor flat set within a new modern development boasts wonderful views, sleek interior, one en suite and great balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashton Reach, Rotherhithe, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a popular new development, this fantastic two bedroom third floor flat, boasts bright open-plan living space, two bathrooms and lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Baltic Quay, Canada Water, SE16

575000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a fabulous waterside location and superb views over Surrey Docks and Canary Wharf this fantastic two bedroom flat offers an exceptional open-plan reception room flooded with natural light and lovely balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Norman Road, Greenwich, SE10

550000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the budding street of Norman Road, this two bedroom flat offers a stylish kitchen and reception room which leads onto a private balcony overlooking the beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Southerngate Way, New Cross, SE14

499999 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

A charming two bedroom house boasting beautifully presented living space with modern interior, benefiting further from a loft extension offering a large loft room and shower room. Freehold. Read more.

Yeoman Street, Deptford, SE8

495000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a modern development close to a wealth of amenities in Rotherhithe and Surrey Quays, this spacious two bedroom flat benefits from a private balcony, secure entry and lift access. Leasehold. Read more.

Glaisher Street, Deptford, SE8

455000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a peaceful and residential estate, this charming two bedroom flat boasts a bright and airy décor as well as a spacious layout. Leasehold. Read more.

Deals Gateway, Deptford, SE13

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A smart and stylish two bedroom live/work flat with two bathrooms and two balconies overlooking communal gardens, boasting lift, porterage and communal leisure facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Deals Gateway, Greenwich, SE13

435000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition this fantastic two bedroom flat offers contemporary living space and is located in a sought-after area close to excellent transport links and Greenwich Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Lewisham Way, New Cross, SE14

435000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Great two bedroom flat, set in a fantastic location, offering a spacious reception, good-sized kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and a wonderfully large rear garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Deals Gateway, Greenwich, SE10

430000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Deals Gateway, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout paired with a neutral décor, this two bedroom live/work unit is situated on the second floor of a modern secure development with concierge facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Creek Road, Greenwich, SE10

410000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Scott and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Scott West1