Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties to rent in Deptford, SE8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Deptford, SE8. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Deptford, SE8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Marine Wharf, Canada Water, SE16

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An immaculate two bedroom apartment, set in a stunning new Berkeley Homes development moments from South Dock, with fabulous views from the private balcony. Read more.

Merryweather Place, Greenwich, SE10

414.23 per week (1795 pcm) £2,486 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from Greenwich, this fantastic two bedroom tenth (top) floor flat set within a new modern development boasts wonderful views, sleek interior, one en suite and great balcony. Read more.

Dancers Way, Deptford, SE8

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom ninth floor flat set in a superb residential development boasts wonderful interior d├ęcor, bright and airy rooms and benefits from an excellent balcony with stunning views. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Evelyn Street, Deptford, SE8

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a stylish interior completed to a high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom flat offers a bright and airy reception room with access to a private balcony overlooking Deptford Park. Read more.

New Cross Road, New Cross, SE14

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering contemporary living in the heart of Deptford this fantastic two bedroom third floor flat in a secure development boasts a high standard of finish throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape