Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 19 3 bedroom properties for sale in Docklands, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Docklands, E14. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Docklands, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dollar Bay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

An outstanding three bedroom luxury flat positioned within the superb Dollar Bay development, boasting a superb Canary Wharf location on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

The Landmark, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in one of Canary Wharfs premier developments is this sensational three bedroom flat, boasting an enormous reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows filled with incredible views overlooking London. Leasehold. Read more.

Landmark West Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering the ultimate in city living, this stunning three bedroom apartment offers contemporary living space with wonderful views, superb dimensions and a fantastic location in Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

A luxury three bedroom apartment in a premier riverside development with 24-hour concierge, gym, swimming pool and valet parking. Floor to ceiling windows afford beautiful views across the River Thames to the O2 arena. Leasehold. Read more.

Landons Close, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning three bedroom designer penthouse apartment boasting a high-specification and contemporary interior, beautiful views of the neighbouring marina and a private garage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cumberland Mills Square, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in a gated riverside development this superb three bedroom apartment offers exceptional living and entertaining space throughout including an impressive double aspect reception room and three large bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Spindrift Avenue, Isle Of Dogs, E14

875000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

St Davids Square, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Desirably situated moments from the River Thames, this stylish three bedroom flat on the forth floor offers a balcony and communal gym, swimming pool and landscaped gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Western Beach Apartments, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

This three bedroom flat has a bright and fresh interior, featuring a sociable open-plan recption room and two balconies and beautifully arranged over two floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Lanterns Way, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the second floor of a modern block of apartments, this stylish three bedroom house benefits from a bright and spacious interior as well as a close proximity to Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Indescon Square, Canary Wharf, E14

700000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A superb three bedroom two bathroom flat boasting a generous reception room and semi-open-plan kitchen within a fantastic new development with concierge service. Leasehold. Read more.

Chichester Way, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This is a lovely three bedroom house with a terrific open-plan reception/kitchen upstairs, flooded with light from a stunning feature window. Offering a secluded private garden and a private parking space. Freehold. Read more.

London City Island, Canary Wharf, E14

660000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Keats Avenue, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully located along the Royal Docks and arranged over three floors, this stylish three bedroom house offers bright interiors with a contemporary finish and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Saunders Ness Road, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning three bedroom top floor flat is set in a private residential area, offering a spacious reception room, modern separate kitchen and boasts two private balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Monk Drive, Canning Town, E16

499999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Barge House Road, Docklands, E16

435000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located on a quiet residential street, this well proportioned three bedroom house boasts bright reception room, modern eat-in kitchen and private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Manchester Road, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located in a residential block and set on the ground and first floors, this well proportioned three bedroom flat boasts a large reception room and a lovely private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Kennard Street, Docklands, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This impressive three bedroom house boasts a bright, spacious and modern finish throughout with a fantastic conservatory and off road parking. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Thomas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Thomas Holmes1