Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 17 3 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing, W5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Ealing, W5. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing, W5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Longfield Avenue, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Set over the eighth and ninth floor of a stunning modern development this striking penthouse apartment offers a beautiful modern interior with incredible 100ft+ roof terrace with views across London. Leasehold. Read more.

Dickens Yard, Ealing, W5

1999950 - 2150950

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

Dickens Yard is a fantastic new development right in the heart of Ealing with concierge facilities and excellent transport links to central London. Leasehold. Read more.

Dickens Yard, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

The energy and vitality of Dickens Yard and its unique fusion of historic buildings, cutting-edge architecture and state-of-the-art facilities define a new focus for Ealing town centre. Leasehold. Read more.

Jigsaw, West Ealing, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting an exceptional high finish with contemporary d├ęcor, this sleek three bedroom sixth and seventh floor flat offers an open-plan living space with a private balcony and access to communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Manor Road, West Ealing, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering fantastic potential to modernise and convert, this good-sized three bedroom mid-terrace house offers three reception rooms with a separate kitchen, a private garden and a desirable location close to West Ealing. Freehold. Read more.

Hillcrest Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure gated development, this modern three bedroom fifth floor flat boasts a high finish throughout, a private balcony with great views, 2 garages and an outdoor heated swimming pool. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Pitshanger Lane, Pitshanger Lane, W5

699950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding three bedroom property has undergone extensive refurbishment and benefits from high-quality fixtures and fittings in a contemporary-style. Leasehold. Read more.

Gordon Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Well presented throughout, this welcoming three bedroom first floor flat benefits from an open-plan living space, three good-sized bedrooms, secure access to a communal garden and an off-street parking space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Great West Quarter, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and spacious three bedroom apartment set in a superb new development, offering walnut floors, underfloor heating, beautifully landscaped communal plazas, a 24-hour concierge and a communal gym. Leasehold. Read more.

South Ealing Road, South Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Moments from South Ealing Underground Station this impressive three bedroom house offers a fantastic modern finish throughout with beautiful conservatory and private west-facing garden. Freehold. Read more.

Ruislip Road East, Hanwell, W7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Set close to Gurnell Leisure Centre this impressive three bedroom house offers a superb double reception room, private driveway and garden while also benefiting from superb loft storage. Freehold. Read more.

Whitehall Gardens, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a tree-lined street, this well presented three bedroom duplex flat features a spacious living area with a balcony, modern interiors and three well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Great West Quarter, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a converted Art Deco building, this fabulous three bedroom split-level apartment is stylish and spacious and benefits from underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Pitshanger Lane, Ealing, W5

499950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Well presented throughout, this modern and spacious three bedroom flat benefits from good-sized reception room, smart kitchen and fantastic location on Pitshanger Lane. Leasehold. Read more.

Greenford Avenue, Hanwell, W7

449950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located, this bright three bedroom first and second floor flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and offers three generous double bedrooms and a bay-fronted living space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Uxbridge Road, Ealing, UB1

449950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Bright and spacious throughout, this lovely three bedroom house offers a generous living space, a private garden and a driveway providing off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Comer Crescent, Ealing, UB2

325000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a sought-after block, this lovely three bedroom third and fourth floor flat benefits from bright and spacious interiors, three generous bedrooms and three bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Jas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Jas Dhaliwal1