Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in East Acton, W3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in East Acton, W3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in East Acton, W3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Eynham Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a tree-lined residential street, this large two bedroom property benefits from a private entrance and well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Erica Street, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This charming two bedroom house features good sized living space with a large rear garaden and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Bromyard House, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting stylish modern interiors, this superb two bedroom apartment is set within an excellent secure modern development and features a bright and spacious reception room with sleek modern kitchen located in Acton. Leasehold. Read more.

Eynham Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a private garden, this is a well presented two bedroom flat located in a quiet tree-lined street offers bright, spacious rooms and neutral d├ęcor throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bromyard Avenue, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the third floor of a popular residential gated development which further benefits from concierge services and communal gardens, a bright and well proportioned two bedroom flat presented to a great standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Holsgrove Court, Bromyard Avenue, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This impressive two bedroom apartment boasts a large reception room, two good sized bedrooms with a modern finish throughout the property. Leasehold. Read more.

Beech Avenue, Acton, W3

360000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Spaciously arranged on the second floor, this bright two bedroom flat features a fantastic reception room with a balcony, a well equipped kitchen and a convenient setting moments from the amenities in Shepherd's Bush. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Nockles1