Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 18 3 bedroom properties for sale in Finchley, N3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Finchley, N3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Finchley, N3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Villa Sofia,, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom bungalow for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high-specification, this stunning three bedroom bungalow boasting expansive, open-plan accommodation features two en suites, a garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Coldfall Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10

1195000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This brilliant three bedroom terrace house offers a beautiful period exterior with gorgeous modern interiors, boasting a superb loft space and an excellent open-plan kitchen/dining room leading to a lovely rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Kingsgate Avenue, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within a wonderful purpose-built block, this superb three bedroom ground floor flat boasting expansive accommodation features two en suite, a garage, a communal garden, and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Westholm, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom cottage for sale

An amazing three bedroom semi-detached cottage boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout, a large private garden to the rear and off-street parking to the front. Freehold. Read more.

Henry Darlot Drive, Mill Hill East, NW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Generously arranged over three floors, this newly built three bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout boasting two en suites, a garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Squirrels Close, Woodside Park, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with private garden and off-street parking, located in the popular residential area of Woodside Par. Freehold. Read more.

Brompton Mews, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a peaceful, gated residential mews, this stunning three bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout boasting stylish, open-plan accommodation and a terrace. Freehold. Read more.

Regents park Road, Finchley Central, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition this bright and spacious three bedroom flat offers modern interiors, wood flooring and a private balcony with superb views of Holly Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Stanhope Road, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This impressive three bedroom house boasts a large double reception room with access to a beautiful garden. Located moments away from shops, bars and restaurants. Freehold. Read more.

Colney Hatch Lane, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A generously sized, three bedroom house, brilliantly arranged over two floors, boasts a bright and spacious interior, presented to a high standard and a great location in Muswell Hill. Freehold. Read more.

Colney Hatch Lane, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A fantastic three bedroom house with a fabulous open-plan kitchen/dining room, breakfast area leading to a sizeable rear garden, driveway, bay-fronted reception room and three well proportioned bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Elm Park Road, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this excellent three bedroom first floor flat offers spacious, open-plan accommodation, an en suite master bedroom and a terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Thurlestone Avenue, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A well presented, light and spacious three bedroom semi-detached house, providing a large rear garden extending 30', a driveway for one or two cars, and a fantastic eat-in kitchen to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Ballards Lane, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned three bedroom flat, arranged over the second floor of an attractive block, benefiting from a neutrally decorated interior, including a large reception room/kitchen and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

Woodside Lane, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Offering generous living space and contemporary interiors throughout this fabulous three bedroom maisonette further boasts a private terrace and rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Robin Lane, Holders Hill, NW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom bungalow for sale

Offering a great opportunity to renovate and develop this spacious three bedroom bungalow boasts a conservatory, double garage and good-sized rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Ashurst Road, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning brand new house conversion boasting a selection of three bedroom flats, boasting contemporary interiors situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in North Finchley. Leasehold. Read more.

High Road, Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the floor of a purpose-built block, this lovely three bedroom flat features a modern fully fitted kitchen, sleek bathroom separate reception room as well as off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ivan Ivan Ninkovic1