Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 3 bedroom properties to rent in Fitzrovia, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Fitzrovia, W1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Fitzrovia, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Bedford Court Mansions, Bloomsbury, WC1B

1600 per week (6934 pcm) £9,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

Beautifully presented throughout this stunning three bedroom apartment is situated within a prestigious mansion block in the heart of Bloomsbury. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Great Portland Street, Marylebone, W1W

1300 per week (5634 pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish three bedroom flat is set within a secure portered block and benefits from a well proportioned reception room, a recent refurbishment to a high standard and a prime central London location. Read more.

Portland Place, Marylebone, W1B

1300 per week (5634 pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located for the idyllic open spaces of Regent's Park, this luxurious three bedroom apartment offers a flow of contemporary fixtures and fittings with ample living and entertaining space. Read more.

Great Portland Street, Marylebone, W1W

845 per week (3662 pcm) £5,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located with a host of amenities on the doorstep this wonderful three bedroom flat combines generous living space with bright d├ęcor throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape