Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 2 bedroom properties for sale in Fortune Green, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Fortune Green, NW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Fortune Green, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mill Lane, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This is a newly built, ultra-modern two bedroom house boasting an open-plan reception/kitchen on the ground floor, off-street parking and a secluded paved garden. Freehold. Read more.

The Cascades, Hampstead, NW3

920000 - 925000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

The Cascades is an outstanding brand new residential development presenting a range of two bedroom apartments, each benefiting from bright and modern interiors throughout as well as private outside space. Leasehold. Read more.

Ulysses Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This Unique Lateral Flat with Own Private Entrance and Terrace set on the highly sought-after Greek Roads, offers two ample bedrooms, two bathrooms, modern kitchen, large reception and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Minster Road, West Hampstead, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic split-level two bedroom flat in a stylish period conversion. Boasting high ceilings, ample living space and offered with planning permission granted for a significant extension into the basement. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Heath Place, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and stylish two bedroom ground floor apartment is presented in excellent condition throughout and features a spacious reception room with wood flooring and well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a smart two bedroom flat on the first floor, offered with a large and bright reception room and generously proportioned master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Fordwych Road, West Hampstead, NW2

649950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding two bedroom ground floor flat, renovated to an impeccable standard and offers an expansive kitchen/reception room, leading to a lovely garden, ample master bedroom and sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set close to local amenities this excellent ground floor flat offers a spacious reception, fully fitted kitchen with space to dine, modern bathroom and private courtyard leading to a communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Shoot Up Hill, Kilburn, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Entered via a beautiful staircase, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a bright reception room, two ample bedrooms, stylish bathroom and contemporary kitchen, all finished to an excellent standard. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ash Grove, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor lateral flat boasts a bright reception room, two ample bedrooms, modern fully fitted kitchen, expansive private garden and neutral d├ęcor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding two bedroom first floor flat,renovated to an impeccable standard and offers a bright kitchen/reception room, ample master bedroom with storage, moments from local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ben and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ben Relton1