Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in Grove Park, W4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Grove Park, W4. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Grove Park, W4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hogarth Views, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within the fabulous grounds of the historic Hogarth Estate, this exquisite development offers beautiful two bedroom apartments with luxury living and a beautiful location. Leasehold. Read more.

Wolseley Gardens, Grove Park, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in the heart of Grove Park, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers generous living space with high ceilings, stylish d├ęcor and a fantastic 50' private rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Fauconberg Road, Grove Park, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the first floor of a stunning mansion block development this superb two bedroom apartment offers an impressive living space with large bay-fronted reception room and impressive master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Ellesmere Road, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the ground floor of a purpose-built block this impressive two bedroom apartment offers a fantastic living space with two private patios, access to communal gardens and beautiful modern finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Rivers House, Strand on the Green, TW8

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a smart gated development moments from the River Thames, this fabulous two bedroom apartment is bright and modern and benefits from off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Chiswick Village, Chiswick, W4

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful third floor two bedroom apartment offers a superb living space with open-plan reception/kitchen and is set within a delightful period development with lift access. Leasehold. Read more.

Ellesmere Road, Grove Park, W4

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Tom and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Tom Wright1