Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 4 bedroom properties for sale in Highgate, N6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Highgate, N6. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Highgate, N6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Highgate, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment for sale

This is an exceptional penthouse apartment four bedrooms and an enormous private balcony with picture-perfect views North London woodlands. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Claremont Road, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Bursting with character, this elegant and imposing four bedroom period house is arranged over three floors and features a superb double reception room and a lovely garden. Freehold. Read more.

Park Hall Road, East Finchley, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb four bedroom house boasts fabulous contemporary interiors throughout, finished to the highest standard, offering a naturally bright open-plan living space with garden access via full length sliding doors. Freehold. Read more.

Muswell Hill Place, Muswell Hill, N10

1150000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This stunning four bedroom house, beautifully arranged over three floors, boasts a stylish and modern interior with chic fixtures and fittings, benfitting from an en suite and beautiful landscaped garden. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Katy and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Katy Brookes1