Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hillgate Village, W8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hillgate Village, W8. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hillgate Village, W8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

5995000 - 8750000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 3 bedroom houses for sale

Leinster Square offers a unique collection of three bedroom impressive houses located in a prestigious, middle of the square location. Leasehold. Read more.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Leinster Square offers a premium selection of three bedroom luxury townhouses all boasting fantastic entertaining space with a private balcony and top of the range fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

These are three bedroom flats within The Bayswater Apartments: a brand new high end development within a Grade II listed mid-Victorian white stucco terrace on the edge of Hyde Park, W2. Leasehold. Read more.

Stafford Terrace, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Offering a superb location on the prestigious Stafford Terrace this charming three bedroom flat is well presented over two floors, boasting stunning décor and a beautiful garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Moscow Road, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this truly unique three bedroom four floor house boasts a exceptional open-plan kitchen with space to dine, stunning private garden and large master bedroom. Freehold. Read more.

Moscow Road, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique three bedroom fifth floor flat boasts a stunning reception room with exceptional window, modern kitchen and three good sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Redan Place, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally situated moments from the amenities and transport links of Queensway, this bright and spacious three bedroom first floor flat boasts an expansive reception room, lovely extension and a well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Linden Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in the heart of Notting Hill, this stunning, recently refurbished three bedroom flat offers generously proportioned living space, fantastic décor, three en suites and a patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Campden Hill Towers, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish three bedroom flat with a seventh floor entrance boasts bright accommodation including large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and balcony with stunning views to central London. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Roberts1