Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 21 1 bedroom properties for sale in Holloway, N7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Holloway, N7. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Holloway, N7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Murray Street, Camden Town, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering one impressive bedroom this property has been finished to a modern standard throughout, boasting an expansive studio room and a separate work space, with a sleek modern kitchen/dining area. Leasehold. Read more.

St Augustines Road, Camden Town, NW1

649950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Beaux Arts Building, Holloway, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within the elegant Beaux Arts Building, this superb one bedroom fifth floor flat boasts bright interiors and a stunning roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Liverpool Road, Barnsbury, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a beautiful period conversion, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts stylish and modern interiors throughout, generously proportioned living space and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Tremlett Grove, Dartmouth Park, N19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a brilliant first floor flat with far-reaching views into London from the spacious reception room. With charming interiors, and also boasting a lovely roof terrace with space to dine al fresco. Leasehold. Read more.

Stock Orchard Street, Caledonian Road, N7

499999 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a private entrance and plenty of storage space this stylish and well proportioned two bedroom lower ground floor has been fully refurbished throughout and boasts a communal rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Hornsey Street, Lower Holloway, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Presenting stylish and modern fixtures and fittings throughout, this superb one bedroom flat is placed within a popular modern development and boasts a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Manor Gardens, Holloway, N7

450000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Affording a wonderful reception room with a 16' high ceiling and tall windows, this stylish one bedroom split-level flat set in the prestigious Beaux Arts Building offers beautiful modern living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Manor Gardens, Holloway, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom apartment is securely set on the first floor of a gated building, offering a naturally bright semi-open plan living space, sleek fitted kitchen and a gorgeous private balcony to the master. Leasehold. Read more.

Vulcan Way, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This superb one bedroom flat is set in a purpose-built block and offers well proportioned rooms, a generous reception room with an adjoining patio and ample storage space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Lowther Road, Islington, N7

425000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish, bright and attractive one bedroom apartment benefits from spacious rooms with wood floors and modern features, a rear patio garden and a front garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Isledon Road, Holloway, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom period conversion is presented beautifully throughout and boasts a superb rear garden and a fantastic location on the doorstep to surrounding amenities and transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Roman Way, Islington, N7

415000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom is set within a modern development and benefits from smart interiors, stylish designs and two balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Hungerford Road, Islington, N7

399950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on a tree-lined residential street, this first floor, one bedroom property boasts high ceilings, a pretty communal garden and is located in the sought-after Hillmarton Conservation Area. Leasehold. Read more.

Vulcan Way, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Providing an excellent location, this great one bedroom flat is set in a purpose-built block and offers well proportioned rooms and ample storage space arranged over two floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Axminster Road, Holloway, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This excellent one bedroom flat is set on the ground floor of a terrace house conversion, offering fresh neutral d├ęcor and a lovely open-plan reception room, and further benefits from a good sized rear garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Tufnell Park Road, Tufnell Park, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a one bedroom flat on the third floor that has been recently refurbished, featuring a bright and spacious reception room extending out onto a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Holloway Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom flat is set in a purpose-built block and boasts a great location close to the superb amenities of Holloway and well proportioned living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Sturmer Way, Holloway, N7

350000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious one bedroom flat boasts light-filled living and entertaining space with a fabulous modern kitchen, decked balcony and a fabulous location within the sought-after Hillmarton conservation area. Leasehold. Read more.

Heddington Grove, Hillmarton Conservation Area, N7

349950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a lovely development in a peaceful area, this superb one bedroom first floor flat provides well presented accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Holloway Road, Archway, N19

339950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Venn1