Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hurlingham, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hurlingham, SW6. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hurlingham, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Crookham Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Bright and spacious throughout this stunning three bedroom maisonette features gorgeous modern open-plan accommodation throughout, lovely reception room and is situated close to the amenities of Fulham Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

An exceptionally spacious and bright three bedroom maisonette presented in excellent condition and featuring stylish d├ęcor and a good-sized kitchen with dining area. Leasehold. Read more.

Wandsworth Bridge Road, South Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

This lovely three bedroom maisonette has been fully refurbished throughout and benefits from bright and spacious accommodation and stylish fixtures and fittings. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Guy Guy Evans1