Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 16 2 bedroom properties for sale in Kensal Green, NW10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kensal Green, NW10. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Kensal Green, NW10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Reading Rooms, Kensal Rise, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing selection of two bedroom apartments situated within the converted historic Kensal Rise Library boasting modern interiors with period features throughout moments from a range of trendy shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Walm Lane, Willesden Green, NW2

715000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Furness Road, Kensal Green, NW10

675000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout, this modern two bedroom ground floor flat, benefits from well presented living and entertaining space and a private garden, close to amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Leghorn Road, Kensal Green, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located for amenities, this stylish two bedroom ground floor flat is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from spacious interiors and an attractive patio garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bathurst Gardens, Kensal Green, NW10

600000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Chamberlayne Road, Kensal Rise, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished to an exceptionally high-specification throughout, this stunning two bedroom second floor flat offers stylish, open-plan accommodation and an ideal location just a stones throw away from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

All Souls Avenue, Kensal Green, NW10

575000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom ground floor flat enjoys an excellent layout providing spacious accommodation filled with natural light and benefiting from a delightful private garden with summerhouse. Leasehold. Read more.

Third Avenue, Queen's Park, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This well proportioned and bright two bedroom flat is located on a tree-lined residential road and features well presented and sizeable rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Valliere Road, Kensal Rise, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning brand new house conversion boasting a selection of modern and recently refurbished two bedroom flats, situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Harrow Road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kilburn Lane, Queen's Park, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two bedroom flat combines generous living space with modern interiors throughout and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Waldo Road, Kensal Green, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a lovely period conversion, this well presented two bedroom ground floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and a private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located close to a wealth of amenities, this well presented two bedroom ground floor flat features a separate kitchen and well proportioned rooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Scrubs Lane, Kensal Green, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This delightful two bedroom ground floor flat provides a private entrance, a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen and a lovely landscaped garden. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout, this modern two bedroom first floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Furness Road, Harlesden, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well-positioned two bedroom ground floor flat, with a wonderful private garden and an excellent Willesden Junction location. This property would make a great investment for homeowners or buy to let investors alike. Leasehold. Read more.

Shaftesbury Gardens, North Acton, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a well kept development with communal gardens and off-street parking, this good-sized two bedroom ground floor flat also offers a great refurbishment opportunity. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Jas Jas Dhaliwal1