Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 4 bedroom properties to rent in Kensal Green, NW10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kensal Green, NW10. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in Kensal Green, NW10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Wakeman Road, Queen's Park, NW10

1550 per week (6717 pcm) £9,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Set within a unique artisan building, this wonderful four bedroom duplex flat boasting spacious accommodation and stylish interiors features a private terrace and off-street parking. Read more.

Mount Pleasant Road, Queen's Park, NW10

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Recently refurbished to a fantastic standard, this fabulous four bedroom house offers spacious and stylish accommodation over two floors and benefits from off-street parking and a superb 105ft private garden. Read more.

Ponsard Road, Kensal Green, NW10

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Generously arranged over three floors, this wonderful four bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout boasting spacious open-plan accommodation, three en suites and a garden. Read more.

Doyle Gardens, Kensal Rise, NW10

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

Recently refurbished to a stunning level this smart three bedroom house offers trendy d├ęcor with wood floors, top of the range fixtures and fittings, private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Leighton Gardens, Kensal Rise, NW10

690 per week (2990 pcm) £4,140 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Generously arranged over three floors, this wonderful four bedroom house has recently been refurbished throughout boasting modern accommodation and a garden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape