Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 19 4 bedroom properties to rent in Kensington, W8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kensington, W8. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in Kensington, W8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ansdell Terrace, High Street Kensington, W8

3750 per week (16250 pcm) £22,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Meticulously refurbished throughout, this is a luxurious four bedroom house offering bright and contemporary accommodation with stunning fittings, underfloor heating, lovely patio and amazing roof terrace. Read more.

Princes Gate, Knightsbridge, SW7

3750 per week (16250 pcm) £22,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment to rent

Enviably located opposite Hyde Park, this superb four bedroom seventh floor apartment boasts incredible living space, a stylish fitted kitchen, off-street parking and fantastic views of beautiful communal gardens. Read more.

Clareville Street, South Kensington, SW7

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A stunning and beautifully refurbished four bedroom house on a lovely tree-lined street in the heart of South Kensington offering a spacious layout with a terrace and a front garden area. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

2250 per week (9750 pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in a stunning square with gorgeous communal gardens, this is simply amazing four bedroom apartment boasts a substantial interior (over 3000 sq ft), dual private and street entrances and impressive high ceilings. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

2200 per week (9534 pcm) £13,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Elegantly refurbished in a light contemporary-style this four bedroom apartment with direct lift access is ideally located and boasts a substantial reception room, kitchen with dining area, and a fabulous roof terrace. Read more.

Hollywood Mews, Chelsea, SW10

1995 per week (8645 pcm) £11,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A superb four bedroom house arranged over two floors with the benefit of off-street parking and set in an extremely secluded and private mews. Read more.

Redfield Lane, Earls Court, SW5

1900 per week (8234 pcm) £11,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

An outstanding four bedroom house set on a quiet residential street, offering stunning living and entertaining space, a roof terrace, a sauna and a secure garage. Read more.

Zetland House, Kensington, W8

1850 per week (8017 pcm) £11,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning four bedroom apartment is set on the raised ground floor of an imposing mansion block, offering four generously sized bedrooms with storage, large modern kitchen and benefits from a fabulous location. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

1850 per week (8017 pcm) £11,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A unique four bedroom apartment with a private entrance, South-facing garden, modern fittings and fixtures, en suite facilities and a wonderful location in Kensington. Read more.

Queens Gate Place Mews, South Kensington, SW7

1650 per week (7150 pcm) £9,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fabulous extremely well presented four bedroom mews house tucked away on a quiet street and offering a very high standard of contemporary d├ęcor with bright spacious rooms and en suite bedrooms. Read more.

Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, SW3

1585 per week (6869 pcm) £9,510 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting four spacious bedrooms, a generous reception room and modern kitchen, this amazing apartment is also located in a prestigious apartment block just opposite Harrods. Read more.

Clareville Street, South Kensington, SW7

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a wealth of original features this four bedroom house features generous living and entertaining accommodation and located in the heart of the sought-after of South Kensington. Read more.

St Mary Abbots Terrace, Holland Park, W14

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting an exceptional Holland Park location, this stunning four bedroom three floored house offers a gorgeous reception room, lovely private garden, spacious master bedroom and off-street parking. Read more.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and incredibly spacious four bedroom duplex flat situated in this prestigious area of South Kensington with access to beautiful communal gardens. Read more.

Drayton Gardens, South Kensington, SW10

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Recently renovated, and superbly located in this desirable period mansion block (with lift) moments from fashionable Fulham Road, this four double bedroom flat features a contemporary kitchen and chic reception room. Read more.

Queens Gate Mews, South Kensington, SW7

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a quiet and attractive mews, this is a wonderful four bedroom house arranged over three floors and offering neutrally decorated and spacious living space with a bathroom and a shower room. Read more.

Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

4 bedroom flat to rent

This charming, well proportioned three bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and offers generous living and entertaining space in a great location. Read more.

Westgate Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the second and third floors of a Victorian conversion, this four bedroom share of freehold flat boasts traditional features, a stunning full-width reception room and a lovely roof terrace. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

831 per week (3601 pcm) £4,986 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette to rent

This fantastic maisonette is set on the ground floor, offering four generously sized bedrooms, plenty of living space throughout and benefits from front and rear garden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape